Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vaccine and if they do, they will raise the price so high that not many people will be able to afford it. America is the wealthiest country as of right now so if another country gets the vaccine first and raises the price super high, I don't think that'll be the case anymore. Whatever country gets the vaccine first will also hold leverage over every other country and use that to their advantage good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...