Monday, September 7, 2020

My Five Minute Graduation


 This is what my senior graduation looked like. Not a single person in the audience but my parents, the principals, and a camera man. I had to remove my mask before walking across and put it back on when I reached the end of the of the stage, I also picked up a fake diploma for the graduation video and returned it after because ours have yet to be made due to printing company's closing because of Covid. It only lasted about five minutes compared to a usual three hour graduation ceremony so that, I didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...