Monday, September 7, 2020

Did Covid-19 Change The World Forever?

About a year ago, this is not what I expected my first year of college to be like. Are we going to have sports games, or tailgates, or other fun school wide events? For 13 years I looked forward to college and had very high expectations for my first year as a freshman but then we get hit with a global pandemic right before we were supposed to graduate high school. Everywhere I look I see masks, "wash your hands", "six feet apart", or "do not enter if you are feeling ill" and i just ask myself "is the world ever going to go back to normal?" "are people still going to continue to keep a distance and wear masks for the of their lives?" But right now, everything is up in the air and no one really knows whats going to happen next. I believe that the world is going to be changed forever because of Covid-19. Coronavirus will never go away but I believe that the world will become less restricting and treat this like any other sickness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...