Wednesday, September 16, 2020

How Covid-19 Impacted My Diet

 Covid very much affected me and my family's relationship with food in a positive way. Since restaurants have closed down, my mom cooked homemade meals that were obviously way healthier than fast food so i would conclude that my family and I's diet improved. Covid did make accessibility to the grocery store difficult, so my mom subscribed to Home Chef for the time being and they sent a box a week which contained about three to five meals and they were always delicious. However, when restaurants begin opening back up, I did eat a lot of takeout food because of how much I missed it during quarantine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...