After having about eight months off with nothing to do but sit at home and coming back to school and working has probably had the worst affects on my mental health out of everything i've gone through. i used to love school and i always had good grades and perfect attendance and now i am struggling. I feel like school isn't about learning the content anymore, but just turning in assignment after assignment by the date it's due. I no longer feel like myself or even think i look like myself, but its strange because i don't know how to change that feeling and i don't even know if i will feel the same i did before even after this pandemic ends. The way I would describe the situation I am in right now would be that i am trying to dig myself out of a deep hole that i didn't even get myself into and I'm sure many other people feel this way, especially college students. I will never forget the toll this pandemic had taken on me physically, mentally, and emotionally and I really hope I can get out from under this storm cloud that has been hovering over me soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?
I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...
-
This is what my senior graduation looked like. Not a single person in the audience but my parents, the principals, and a camera man. I had ...
-
Im going to specifically focus on pop culture migrating to streaming sites. Now, as the coronavirus spreads and social distancing become...
-
Obviously it takes more than one person to develop a vaccine so how do people work together to develop and distribute a vaccine? To start, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.