I know there isn't much research about the long term effects of Covid yet but I believe I am experiencing some right now. Back in late August/early September, I had Covid. I didn't know I had it at first but it was a good thing I was at home and quarantined at home so I didn't spread it at school. At first I felt normal and then it got pretty bad. When I lost my sense of smell and taste, I didn't eat much, my body was constantly aching and I had pounding headaches but I never had a super high fever. My chest was also super heavy and i had trouble breathing but after about two and half weeks i felt okay again. But i've started to notice when I go up a flight of stairs I run out of breath super easy and my chest feels heavy again, I think this could be a long term effect of Covid. About three weeks ago, I developed a super nasty cough, a bad earache, a sore throat, and congestion. I thought it was just a normal sinus infection due to the weather change but it became more serious when the coughing didn't stop and my symptoms escalated so I began to feel worse. I'm starting to believe that I have bronchitis because I am still coughing and I think it could be a potential long term effect of Covid because I have never gotten it before. I barely have the energy to get out of bed anymore, I feel like i've been sick the whole second half of this year and I don't remember what it feels like to not be sick. My body is exhausted and I am drained, thank God this year is almost over because I want to feel like my best self again. UPDATE: My bronchitis even worse so i had to go to the hospital and got diagnosed with costochondritis as well which is inflammation of the rib cartilage. The doctor said this is affecting my body harshly because I had Covid and she said it most likely post effect of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?
I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...
-
This is what my senior graduation looked like. Not a single person in the audience but my parents, the principals, and a camera man. I had ...
-
Obviously it takes more than one person to develop a vaccine so how do people work together to develop and distribute a vaccine? To start, t...
-
I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.