Tuesday, October 6, 2020

UK Core Issue: How Do We Distribute Covid Vaccines?

 To distribute a Covid vaccine I would make them only available in hospitals so that people couldn't go to a CVS to get it like they could for a flu shot because it is only be available to a third of the Fayette population. My reasoning for this is so that the people who need it more can have access to it before other people. The first people I would give the vaccine too would be healthcare workers and people at high risk, for example people with diabetes and serious heart diseases. I would give it to healthcare workers first because healthcare workers have way more exposure to the virus than others so they have a higher chance of getting it and we need healthcare workers in our lives so if they get ill, we wouldn't get the help we needed as fast. Also, it can be even more harmful to people with preexisting chronic conditions which could lead to worse problems or even death for them, but other people who don't fall into either of these categories could heal from the virus and become healthy again so the vaccine wouldn't be as much of a priority to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?

 I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...