About a little over a month ago, I found out my whole family and my boyfriend back home had gotten Covid-19. I hadn't seen them in a while and wanted to come home sometime soon until I found out that they had it, and I obviously didn't want to get it so I didn't get to see my family for about two or three weeks just to make sure that it was completely gone so I didn't get it and bring it back to school with me. I asked them how Covid made them feel and they described to me that the worst part was that their chest constantly felt heavy and they had headaches consecutively throughout the day. When I went home I still didn't get to see my boyfriend because he actually tested positive again after two weeks of quarantine, which we thought was a little strange because he felt completely fine. Although he felt better after the fourth week of quarantine, he described having Covid as the worst two to three weeks of his life. Some of his symptoms included high fever which caused him to sweat a lot, he had no taste or smell so he rarely had an appetite which caused him to be weak and shaky. He also had a very bad cough and excruciating headaches. My parents didn't have as bad of symptoms, they said it kind of just felt like the flu but not as exhausting. Therefore, I found it interesting how it affected everyone differently. This is my boyfriends Covid test result the second time getting tested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will The Covid Vaccine Change Global Politics?
I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...
-
This is what my senior graduation looked like. Not a single person in the audience but my parents, the principals, and a camera man. I had ...
-
Obviously it takes more than one person to develop a vaccine so how do people work together to develop and distribute a vaccine? To start, t...
-
I really hope that America gets the vaccine first because if any other country gets it first, I believe that they will not give us the vacc...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.